5 Webinar Software Platforms With Different Benefits
Covid-19 measures are easing in most EU countries, yet many organisations have adopted new methods of business, with a handful switching company policy to “WFH” for the foreseeable future.
Apart from the obvious choices, what Webinar platforms are out there and what are their key features? We selected 5 from the sea of options that may suit your individual needs – whether that’s for marketing, cloud or training purposes.
The software comes under “Hybrid Webinars 2020”. With a number of fantastic features, users are able to start a webinar within a minute. It is advisable to try their free 14-day trial, with their price plan starting at $39 a month. Business customers can buy their power package, which is priced at $ 199.
- It’s hybrid webinar feature allows you to use the advanced tools in webcasting.
- You can make use of it’s apps integration features.
- It functions on the cloud platform, so comes with unlimited storage and download features.
Ideal for small businesses this software is designed with the marketing team in mind. Demio offers the cloud platform with unlimited storage and utilises HD streaming. The business package comes in at $163 for a month.
- You can integrate your webinars with the latest marketing tools.
- The software allows you to download your love streaming events at any time.
- You can find out your webinar statistics using it’s in-built analytics and tracking features.
Aimed at those companies looking to use their webinar platform primarily for training purposes. Attendees can also view the webinars on a number of social media channels if preferred. Pricing starts at $75 with the addition of an account manager coming in slightly more expensive.
- the software allows you to embed your live seminar on to your website or any other sites.
- it uses the cloud platform so you can expect an unlimited audience for your webinars.
- The software allows educational institutes to stream their seminar events with total privacy by using it’s private link sharing feature.
A specific cloud-based platform which is user-friendly for anyone who does not know how to use webinar software. The platform comes with a tonne of helpful tutorials and pricing starts at only $41 a month.
- you can run a fully integrated live chat during webinars.
- An automated recording feature which enables you to rewind and check key segments.
- You can take polls and surveys whilst conducting a live webinar.
If you’re a large organisation then this is the platform for you. Schedule your webinar and this tool takes care of the rest. Pricing starts at $199 for the PRO package.
- It functions on a secure sockets layer (SSL). so your webinar is safe and private.
- It has various mobile app integration features.
- You can engage your audience with polls and surveys simultaneously.
Source – YourStory