Account Executive – Norway
About the company
Founded in 2010, this company has spearheaded the digitalization of growing businesses, offering an array of products that helps with the customization, extension and unification of digital experiences. They are trusted by more than 50,000 businesses, with key players such as GE Aviation, Pearson, and Klarna forming part of their clientele.
Headquartered in California, they are now expanding their European reach! This is your chance to claim your spot aboard their growing team in their office in Utrecht. You will be a part of a renown, well-established rocket ship that has gained recognition from the Magic Quadrant Visionary, Forrester and Cloud 100.
Your role as Account Executive
As Account Executive at Freshworks you’ll be in a hybrid role, meaning your main responsibility will be new business however you will be doing upsells and cross sells as well. Since Freshworks has many clients that only use 1 or 2 of the features/products, an AE should be able to sell the other products as well. Average deals range from €20K ARR up to €500K ARR. In this role you will be solely focusing on the Nordics market
The Account Executive should be a consultative seller, someone who is curious, coachable, and a team player. Ideally you come from a start-up / scale-up environment, however this doesn’t mean that if you have a more corporate background that you shouldn’t apply.
What we expect
- Experienced SaaS sales professional closing €40K+ ACV deals
- You’re coachable, a team player, and are eager to perform
- Preferably you are familiar with modern SaaS sales methodologies
- You’re fluent in Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, or Finnish
What you can expect
- Competitive compensation package, up to €150K (50/50)
- Being a part of a flat organization, with the freedom to write your own success story
- Great career growth paths
- Amazing support system designed to make you succeed
- In-depth, structured onboarding process