Account Executive DACH – €160.000 OTE (Remote)
Do you have some years of SaaS Sales experience and are you interested to join a great company in the sell a innovative Learning & Development product to the DACH market?
About the company
This series B stage SaaS company is a rising star within the L&D industry. They have an impressive portfolio of clients such as UNICEF and AXA. They already have 2 million of active learners in their community and are transforming the way companies manage their internal talent management.
They are worldwide with over 100 employees and have a small team in Germany already. There are resources such as German sales material, German support and German speaking BDR available.
Your role as an Account Executive
As an Account Executive you’ll play an essential role in the expansion of the company’s customer base in the DACH region, leading the sales process from lead prospecting to closing the sale. The territory is still fully open, which means a blue ocean full of sales opportunities for you to go after! Their focus is mostly on companies between 1000 and 5000 FTE.
Your responsibilities as an Account Executive
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers of companies.
- Conducting market research and positioning yourself and the technology in Germany
- Qualifying opportunities and having client meetings
- Running Sales cycles and conducting demo’s
- Negotiating and closing deals
What do you bring as an Account Executive?
- At least 2 years of closing experience in SaaS
- Native level of German speaking
- Experience with deals around €10k-€100k ARR
- Hunter mentality
What can you expect from this opportunity?
- Salary between €150.000 and €170.000 OTE per year
- Remote position
- Great management
- Realistic quota
Do you have any questions about this role before applying?
If that is the case, do not hesitate to reach me on the contact details above.