Account Executive – Mid Market
Do you 5+ some years of SaaS experience and you interested in joining a company that is empowering people to develop skills?
About the company
Founded in 2014 by two brothers who saw a great opportunity in the HR Tech. The company has doubled his staff each year with now more than 100 employees across Paris, London, Belgium, Munich, Lisbon and Amsterdam. After raising €30 million in May 2022, they are now looking to expand their position across Europe with the goal to become the leader in E-learning.
The company provides an E-learning platform that helps all stakeholders around skills development whether they are trainer, manager or learner. In nutshell, they give everyone the keys to take ownership of the present and build their future career.
The product roadmap focuses on both personalizing learning and integrating learning into the workflow. The product himself includes innovative features and offer technology bases on AI and Machine Learning.
The company works with more than 510 enterprise clients such as Decathlon, Unicef, AKKA Technologies etc, whom they managed to deliver the fastest growing professional training software solution. Key figures are insane there with 2M training programs completed, 1M hours of training and 1M active users.
Your role as an Account Executive
- Being responsible for the whole sales process from A to Z.
- Develop your client portfolio and providing a filled pipeline with new client and existing one.
- Define the strategy around potential customers and exceed your sales targets.
- Respond to RFPs/RFIs.
- Managing multiple stakeholders.
- Sales cycle: 2 to 6 months
- Deal size: €40k-60K on average and could go up to €100K
What do you bring as an Account Executive?
- 3+ years of experience in Sales (SaaS/HRTech is an advantage)
- Tenacious you know how to put your feet in the door and get what you want.
- Emotional intelligence
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Real hunter
- Positive thinking and entrepreneurial spirit
What can you expect?
💰 Excellent salary (up to 80k base) and double OTE!
💪 Opportunity to grow
🤩 Flexible working hours
🏝️ 25 days of holidays
🏡 A remote friendly environment dedicated to work-life balance
🎭 Participation in international conferences and seminars