Account Executive – Walloon Market (French speaking)
Are you an expert in the Walloon Market and does sales blood flows through your veins? Are you commercially driven, do you like to be on the phone and on the road and do you have great persuasiveness? This SaaS Scale-up is looking for an enthusiastic, inquisitive and ambitious account executive to join their Belgian team on the Walloon Market.
About the company
This SaaS Scale-up is located in the heart of Amsterdam. As a communication solution for the corporate market, they provide their service worldwide to companies and institutions in the healthcare, finance and logistics sector.
Your role as a junior Account Executive
In this role you are responsible for increasing the market potential of the Walloon market. As an Account Executive you work closely with the Country Manager of Belgium and your focus is on increasing, expanding and maintaining the customer base in Wallonia. Within the position you are in continuous contact with potential leads, both digitally and physically. You look for leads, qualify them and determine the appropriate follow-up. It is your job to understand where the customer's pain points are and to solve them where possible. You are constantly looking for new ideas to tap into new segments or to enthuse new companies. Entering into and maintaining customer relationships is your main focus. That is why we prefer to see you on the phone or on the road, because your agenda is fully booked with appointments at (potential) customers. For the position, fluency in French and English language is a must.
Who are you?
- At least 2 years of commercial work experience on the Walloon market; preferably within finance, healthcare or logistics
- You speak fluent French and English
- Experience / affinity / interest in a SaaS, digital or tech environment
- You are ambitious, eager to learn and like to challenge yourself;
- You live in Amsterdam or are willing to move to (region) Amsterdam;
- You like to celebrate successes together an in addition to your own social life, you also have time to go on team outings. SUPing, laser gaming, dancing, eating out, you're up for (almost) anything.
What do they offer you?
- Base salary of €50K + great commission structure
- Amazing office in the heart of Amsterdam
- 25 holiday days + other company benefits
- Hybrid working model
- Opportunity to travel to Belgium to visit clients