Account Manager [Spanish]
About the company
This father-and-son duo founded the business in 2021, and it is now the top global wholesaler of luxury goods with operations in more than 40 nations. Now, they’re expanding their reign over to the Netherlands and are looking for someone like YOU to build their team. By lowering labor expenses and utilizing its digital infrastructure created by the brightest minds at Harvard, this company simplifies B2B eCommerce trade.
As an Account Manager
As a Trade Specialist, you’ll get to work the entire sales cycle from A-Z, closing your own deals. Own the wholesale market by working with a wide variety of brands including luxury brands such as Chanel, Dior, L'Oréal, Dolce & Gabbana, and more! You’ll be working from their Amsterdam office as you optimize flows, process orders, and communicate with suppliers to manage the entire order until closed. Ready to start this journey?
What we expect
- Fluent in Spanish (written and spoken)
- 1-2 years’ experience in a commercial role
- Organized, paying close attention to detail
- Highly driven to become successful
What you can expect
- Great salary
- Indefinite contract upon hire
- Onboarding home-office package
- Performance-based bonus
- Apple laptop and phone
- 25 holidays + 2 mental health days
- Unlimited growth opportunities
If you want to learn about the role, feel free to simply contact me! Or apply directly.