BDR – Nordics
This company is an all-in-one people management platform. We believe that successful businesses around the world have one thing in common: good people who feel valued. And that fast-growing modern businesses need a better way of ‘doing HR’ to attract and keep real talent. So we’re on a mission to be the must-have platform for engaging and managing people.
Business Development Representative
Through collaboration with the Marketing team to execute campaigns, our team builds the top end of our revenue funnel by prospecting and communicating with potential customers every day. You’ll see those prospects move through the customer journey and celebrate each success along the way with our global team.
- Prospect, identify, initiate, develop and nurture business relationships and opportunities in market/target accounts to generate new business opportunities.
- Perform timely outbound calls and engage in other forms of communication (i.e. email etc.) to prospect new opportunities.
- Identify key decision-makers, determine buying readiness and timelines.
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in Salesforce
- Plan and create mini-campaigns for your accounts
- Fluent in English and an additional Nordic regional language
- Have a strong interest in, or experience working for, a SaaS organization
- Passionate about people and building relationships
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, reliable self-starter with strong organizational skills
- A committed team player
It’s also a bonus (but not essential) if you have:
- Have had exposure to a sales / sales development environment
- Experience working with Salesforce, Outreach/Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Experience or knowledge in HR or with HR tech related platforms
Why work with us
- Company share options plan
- Hybrid working model
- Work from home allowance
- Birthday off!
- 2 Social Impact days per year for volunteering
- 4 additional days to enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Awesome employee referral program- $2,500 for each successful referral with an additional ambassador program
- Temporary remote work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months
- Fun company and team social events