Business Developer Dutch
About the company
This ambitious and accessible company is founded in 2006 and located in a modern open space in the Foodhallen in Amsterdam. They have an SMS supply solution for the business market, and provide services to companies worldwide and institutions in all conceivable sectors. Think of KLM, Coolblue, Erasmus MC and PostNL. With their SMS services, the customers can reach their customers easily and efficiently. Think of a text message about what time your order will be delivered at home, an appointment reminder from your doctor or dentist, a login or verification code by SMS to log in securely or an SMS with a discount code from your favorite store. The use of SMS leads to process optimization and saving costs and/or time. Sometimes SMS even results in an increase in sales for companies. This compamy ensures that business SMS sending at organizations is safe and fast.
About the role
They are looking for an enthusiastic, inquisitive and ambitious sales employee who! As a Business developer you work closely with the Country Manager of the Netherlands and your focus is on increasing and expanding the Dutch customer base. That's why they prefer to see you on the phone or outside the door (when this is possible again) because your agenda is packed with appointments with/with (potential) customers. Establishing and maintaining customer relations is your main focus, but you are also constantly looking for new ideas to to tap into new segments. It's your job to understand where the customer's pain points and resolve them where possible.
Who are you?
- You are ambitious, eager to learn and like to challenge yourself.
- You enjoy helping companies optimize their work processes and selling is in your blood.
- You are commercially driven, do not find calling a problem at all and you have a large persuasiveness.
- You get up in the morning with great drive and determination to turn a lead into a to make a contract.
- You have at least 1 year of relevant sales experience (work experience in a SaaS, digital or tech environment) is a plus but certainly not a must. Affinity with software and technology.)
- A good command of the Dutch and English language is, just like being in possession of a driver's license an absolute must.
What do they offer you?
- Salary of €45K base + commission!
- They offer you a challenging job in a driven and close team.
- Free lunch with your colleagues every day.
- The opportunity to grow the business and there is sufficient room for possible follow-up steps in your commercial career.