About the company
This company is market leader in speech technology and AI, applied in telephone customer contact. They provide advanced voice assistants that provide friendly, efficient and personalized service to the customers. The robot assistants work seamlessly with (human) colleagues to deliver strong customer service experiences.
This start-up provides insight into what customer service call centers should look like in the 21st century. They combine human qualities, such as creativity and empathy, with digital qualities such as virtually unlimited capacity and instant delivery. For example, end users no longer have to wait for service, no more annoying selection menus and no more customer service employees asking who you are.
Companies such as Carglass, Coolblue, Bol.com, RDW and Ticketswap already reap the benefits of their solution. This young club in the heart of Rotterdam, right next to Central Station is growing fast and is looking for a Commercial Lead to take the reins and bring this business to the next level
Responsibilities & growth opportunities
As Commercial Lead, you will be leading the commercial team which includes new business, expansion, CS and marketing. We are on a mission to sell the best possible customer service experience for companies and their clients. In your role you will be responsible for:
- Setting ambitious goals for revenue growth in close collaboration with our Management Team, including defining what you need from the wider organization to make it happen.
- Hands-on role executing your strategy; focussing on the top accounts / partners & prospects.
- Lead by example; you are someone who still loves to take ownership of enterprise deals
- Crafting a commercial strategy that is pragmatic, focussed & measurable in order to reach your goals.
- Coaching and mentoring a driven team with a diversity of roles and responsibilities; BDM, CS, Marketing & Support.
- Retain and grow existing customer base with regular customer engagement activities to deliver on excellent customer experience and value realization.
- Ownership of driving successful pipeline generation activities in partnership with marketing and partners.
In short, this position has a very broad scope, from engaging with existing customers, to looking for new business (enterprise) opportunities and meanwhile managing a diverse and driven team. Your analytical mindset can create a clear structure and process for the team to execute on. Your people skills will create guidance to get them there.
- Fanatical in wanting to create the best customer service experience for companies.
- Enthusiastic about working at a young, dynamic company that is growing fast in the field of technology, customer service, Machine Learning and AI.
- 5+ years of commercial experience within the B2B SaaS industry.
- Ability to build and steer a diverse and high-performing team by setting and aligning them to a clear set of shared goals.
- Data-driven mindset with excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in Dutch
- Plus if you have experience in partner sales / strategy
Salary & Benefits
- Basic salary up to 85K
- Uncapped commission structure
- Pension contirbution
- Hybrid WFH <> office policy
- NS business card
- Mobile phone & laptop
- Monthly educational team sessions with drinks afterwards.
- Informal drinks on Thursday- and Fridays.
- Work closely with the Ex-Google founders
- A team of talented and fun colleagues with an incredible drive to conquer Europe with AI driven top notch customer service!