Customer Success Manager
Do you get energy out of working with complex products, being a trusted advisor to your clients and have an impact on influencing internal growth and process optimization? Do you have an affinity with IT Architecture in large enterprises too? This fast-growing SaaS scale-up is looking for their next Sr. Customer Success Manager who can help them up their CS game and drive the success of their customers!
About the company
This highly driven organization has developed a world-leading software for enterprise architecture. For the past 10 years, it‘s been their mission to help companies achieve their goals faster, based on insights. They achieve this by providing a SaaS platform focused on digital transformation in the areas of Business, IT, and Data. Companies such as Disney, Randstad, ANWB and the Erasmus University trust and use their solution on a daily basis.
The company is growing at a super-fast rate, in 2021 they’ve grown from 40 FTE to 80+ FTE. Now they’re in an exciting phase as they’re about to enter the US market and recently got a big Series B funding which will allow them to scale even further.
One of the key things that people love about this company is their culture – along with the hard-to-compete-with product, happy clients and an awesome leadership team. Keen to know more yet?
Your job as the Sr. Customer Success Manager
As the new Senior in the Customer Success department, you will join a team that’s currently working on a Customer Success 2.0 strategy, which means that you will contribute on the execution of this.
Furthermore, you will be managing a small portfolio of strategic clients (20 accounts max.), being fully responsible for delivering their goals and driving success of their digital transformation. You will be responsible for the entire after-sales journey, along with driving your clients’ growth and keeping them happy for years to come.
What do you bring as a Senior Customer Success Manager?
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS CS/Consulting, Enterprise segment
- You are fluent in Dutch, both verbally as in writing and must be located in the Netherlands
- Knowledge in the area of digital transformation and/or Enterprise Architecture is a big plus
- You’re open to travelling for work when needed
What can you expect from this challenge?
- Salary up to €70K in base + bonus
- An great office and working environment with a lot of flexibility in terms of home/office policy
- Personal development budget
- Opportunities to grow with the company
- Secondary benefits such as a pension scheme and more