Customer Success Manager
Are you a customer service professional ready for the next step in your career? Do you want to expand your knowledge on client management while contributing to the growth of the organization?
This FinTech SaaS Unicorn allows companies to become more efficient in their expense management and reporting so that their finance teams can focus on growth. Having grown over 300% in the last year, it now has over 250+ employees across its seven offices in Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, Spain, France, Bulgaria, and the US.
Your role as a Customer Success Manager
- The onboarding and activation of new clients.
- Responsible of the health status and engagement of the clients in your portfolio (contract renewals, upsells, churn prevention).
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities.
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
What do you bring as a Customer Success Manager?
- At least 2 years of experience in a B2B Customer Service role.
- A native level of German.
- Excellent communication skills and patience with complex cases.
- Confidence upselling and cross-selling.
- Previous SaaS experience is a plus.
What can you expect from this opportunity?
- A competitive compensation package.
- 30 days holiday paid leave.
- Exchange policy to another sister office in Europe.
- All roles will be based in the Berlin office with the possibility to work from home one day a week.
- Opportunity to use a their highly rated product.
- Career growth opportunities.
Do you have any questions about this role before applying?
If that is the case, do not hesitate to reach me on the contact details above.