Customer Success Manager
About the company
This company, based in Amsterdam, is a well-founded HR tech start-up that is working hard to turn the recruitment and selection industry upside down. They do this by combining digital selection tools and AI in their own SaaS product. They are growing fast, very fast. In the past 6 months, for example, they have increased fifteenfold in the number of customers. Now that they have a proven product-market fit, they are scaling up hard. And they can use help with that!
Using technology (objective data) to ensure that more people find their dream job, that’s their mission! One of our most important values is “To Look Beyond”: looking beyond just the CV, appearances and 'a click'. They stand for inclusiveness in the workplace and beyond.
This company fully supports the Equality Employment Opportunities (EEO) principle. This means that they give all candidates an equal opportunity without judging on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation.
Their culture is characterized by the three core values committed, inclusive and performance driven.
About the role as Customer Success Manager
Currently, the CEO is taking care of all existing customers, but as the business is growing and the focus on CS increases, the client is looking to hire an ambitious SaaS professional professional who can take over the CS side of the business. Naturally, the role involves close work with the CEO and the freedom to design processes and prepare the department for scale.
Given the growth rate of the business and the investors they have on board, this role is intended to be fast-tracked to a Head of Customer Success, where you will be managing your own team.
- Managing existing portfolio of clients
- Spotting upsell and cross sale opportunities
- Working with the wider team (Sales)
- Prepare the department for scale by contributing with ideas on how to better design the Customer Success journey
- Work closely with the CEO to improve the post-sale processes.
- Give your insight and feedback about the product so that they can continue to be the best assessment software!
Who are you?
- HBO/WO work and thinking level.
- Client facing experience (ideally within CS in SaaS environment)
- Fluent in Dutch, professional in English
- Experience working in a start-up or scale-up is a plus.
- Can-do mentality
What can you expect?
- Gross monthly salary of €3,000 to €4,000 (including variable bonus).
- 25 vacation days + Good Friday and Liberation Day off !
- Lunch and travel allowance.
- Plenty of room for personal and professional growth, training and personal coaching.
- Nice drinks, company parties and team outings
Sounds interesting? Please reach out to me! firstname.lastname@example.org