DACH Sales Development Representative
DACH Sale Development representative
Given the amount of greenhouse gas emissions from buildings, sustainability topics become on the rise, why do they matter, and what should the real estate industry do about it?
we know that climate change cannot be solved without addressing energy efficiency in buildings, so sustainable strategies and solutions are all the rage. This trend is also evident within the real estate industry as this sector is one of the major CO2 emitters. Accordingly, the public, investors, and policymakers are calling for changes in real estate companies' business models.
This company analysis the ESG data in their platform & provides professional advisory services with the result, the end-to-end solution improves the ESG performance and increases the value of real estate assets while addressing the energy efficiency & CO2 emissions.
The company assists real estate firms in achieving net-zero energy and sustainability. They also assist stakeholders in realigning their interests to develop effective strategies and transform real estate into a beneficial tool for the world.
As an SDR, you will develop the company’s DACH portfolio and more specifically:
· Identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities
· Do first customer introduction calls and schedule meetings.
· Contact prospects before and after web conferences, events, and webinars
· A real, genuine interest in startups & enthusiasm for Prop-Tech & sustainability.
· 1-3 years’ experience selling B2B or B2C & working in Enterprise SaaS / Software
· Fluent language skills in German and English
• Growth opportunities are endless
• Competitive salary and compensation package.
• Benefit from a coaching / continuing education program
Are you interested in getting to know more about this role? Please apply for this role.