Digital Marketing Specialist – Enterprise
Would you like to work on an omnichannel strategy and have ownership over e-mail marketing from A-Z? Does working in a fast-growing international scale-up with offices across the globe sound like your cup of tea? This exciting SaaS company is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist that will be a key part of the enterprise team.
About the company
This international SaaS scale-up offers an e-Commerce platform that helps manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers that help them scale more efficient and effectively. How? By making their customers’ webshop and backend in SAP or Microsoft Dynamics work as one. As a manufacturer, distributor or wholesaler you need an online store that provides accurate and reliable data to your customers. And that’s exactly what this platform is all about, as you’re able to run your whole web shop from one place.
They’re taking the e-Commerce industry by storm and are growing super-fast. With around 375 employees spread over 9 different offices all over the world, their team is extremely international and consists of young professionals with a hands-on mindset. They’re now looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their enterprise team and make an impact on big e-Commerce companies worldwide.
Your job as a Digital Marketing Specialist
As a Digital Marketing Specialist you will be a key part of the enterprise team. You will develop, design, create and implement marketing programs and campaigns that drive expansion in the enterprise field. You will focus a lot on the end-to-end e-mail marketing strategy; from writing, setting up automations, optimizing nurture flows and reporting on results. In this, you'll work closely together with the Enterprise Marketing Manager and you'll report directly to the VP of Enterprise. You’ll also collaborate with the sales, product, web and design teams to make sure the company’s brand and value is always well communicated to prospects and clients. Your reports on marketing results and insights are highly valued and there is a lot of space for your new and innovative ideas.
- You will help set up an omnichannel strategy aimed at awareness, engagement and lead generation within the enterprise field
- Work hands-on on the e-mail marketing strategy from A to Z
- Track, measure and report on campaign performance and come up with insights and ideas on how to improve the enterprise marketing efforts
- Work closely together with your marketing, sales and product colleagues to ensure a clear brand and value proposition
What do you bring as a Digital Marketing Specialist?
- 2 - 4 years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing
- Experience with e-mail marketing and preferably you’ve worked on ABM
- You have knowledge of digital marketing funnels and tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, and LinkedIn Ads. Experience with Marketo is a big plus
- You’re data-driven, ambitious and proactive
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What can you expect from this challenge?
- An awesome office and working environment with of flexibility in terms of home/office policy
- A vibrant, young and extremely international team
- A lot of opportunity to grow within the team and the company