Field Marketing Manager DACH, Benelux & Nordics
Are you a B2B marketing manager and an expert when it comes to the DACH market? Are you ready to take a next step in your career and take ownership of a fast-growing region in an international SaaS company? Then this might be your chance to boost growth, build and lead your own marketing dream team.
Your journey starts here
This fast-growing SaaS company offers a cloud-based calling solution that boosts productivity, efficiency and collaboration for companies all over the world. Organizations such as Adyen, Lightspeed and SumUp use their software on a daily basis for effective communication, both internally as well as with (potential) clients. With offices all over the world, their international team reflects their philosophy; whatever your background, wherever you’re from they want you to join the conversation. And as they’re growing rapidly, they’re now looking for a Field Marketing Manager to take ownership of one of their fastest growing regions.
You as the Field Marketing Manager DACH, Benelux & Nordics
As the Field Marketing Manager you’ll have ownership over the DACH, Benelux and Nordics areas, with a main focus on the DACH area first. You’ll set up and lead the go-to-market strategy and will be responsible for building and managing your own dream team of marketers. In this, you use a 360 marketing approach using channels such as digital marketing, content, webinars but also trade shows, PR, partnerships and events. Analyzing metrics and results and seizing new opportunities will be the key to your success.
- Owning the regional marketing strategy for the DACH, Benelux and Nordics area, focused on both brand awareness as well as lead generation
- Building and managing a best-in-class regional marketing team
- Analyzing results and conducting market research to spot new opportunities for growth (and seizing them of course!)
- Working closely together with the Sales Director and the rest of the sales team
What do you bring as a Head of Marketing UK, Benelux & Nordics
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing, ideally in a SaaS / tech environment
- Experience in developing a field marketing strategy and you’re an expert when it comes to the DACH market
- You have an analytical mindset, thrive in a fast-paced environment and know how to work together with a sales team
- You’ve worked with tools such as Marketo and Salesforce before
- You’re fluent in German and English and you live in Berlin – or you’re able to travel there twice a month
- Did you manage and build a team before? That’s a big plus!
What can you expect from this opportunity?
- The opportunity to take ownership of one of the fast-growing regions within the company
- Growing together with an internationally scaling SaaS company
- A fun and ambitious team, open culture and loads of freedom for new ideas