Head of Marketing
Are you an experienced B2B SaaS marketer that loves an international challenge? Does a technical target audience sound familiar to you? Are you not afraid to get your hands dirty and ready to do whatever it takes in order to take all marketing efforts to the next level? Then this might be the next step in your SaaS career.
Your adventure starts here
This fast-growing high tech scale-up offers a low-code platform that is used by contractors and engineers to easily create their own applications and automate processes. After their launch in 2017 they’ve been growing extremely fast and the platform currently has tens of thousands of users worldwide. They even set their first steps in Australia and the US! The company is now at the beginning of new growth phase aimed at taking over the entire world. And they’re looking for an ambitious Head of Marketing to join them on this exciting journey.
About the job
As the Head of Marketing you will develop and execute the international marketing strategy. Your main responsibilities? Setting up campaigns, generating MQL’s and improving conversion. They just launched a worldwide campaign so you’ll be off to a flying start. Because after all, with your extensive experience in marketing you know which ‘buttons to push’ to achieve a strong conversion. Additionally, you’ll manage the Content Developer and will work closely together with your colleagues from the sales and growth teams. And after having achieved you first success, you will be able to start building your own marketing dream team.
Your responsibilities include:
- You have ownership over all marketing channels such as SEO, LinkedIn and other Paid campaigns.
- Developing and constantly optimizing marketing campaigns that generate MQL’s and improving the conversion rate from free users to paying customers
- You analyse metrics and results and share your insights with the rest of the team
What do you bring to the table?
- 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing and you know what it’s like to work in a fast-growing scale-up
- You’re a full stack marketer, with knowledge of channels such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads and you’ve worked with HubSpot
- You have a growth mindset and like to get things done; proactive is your middle name
- You’re tech savvy and are able to relate to a technical target audience
What can you expect?
- An essential role in a successful international scale-up
- A big focus on personal development and growth
- You’ll be part of a young, ambitious and very tight team
- A lot of flexibility – work from home or their awesome office in Rotterdam with an amazing view