Junior Business Developer (Netherlands)
Note: Fluency (C2/Native) in Dutch is a must to be a successful applicant for this position.
About the company:
This SaaS company has built an innovative video platform that empowers businesses to effortlessly and high-quality videos. Think about Tiktok, Instagram Reels, and Shorts made for business purposes.
By creating this personal and authentic content, they build better relationships with their existing and potential employees. It’s no surprise that they have already acquired customers like PwC, Rituals, KPMG, and Action!
Why should you go for this opportunity?
- Bring the 'Human' back to 'Human Resources': in a world of automation and standardized processes, let's use technology to grow closer and not apart!
- The rise of video: if you are a social media user, you have seen how video remains the preferred way of enjoying content.
- A particularly exciting time to join the team, as you will be an integral part of rebuilding the foundation and structure of the sales process.
Your role as Junior Business Developer
- Your main job as a Business Developer is to generate new business opportunities, your key tasks in this role include: lead research, generation and qualification.
- Your day will be busy cold calling, emailing, and various channels to grab the attention of new potential customers and book demos for your colleagues.
- As mentioned above, you can contribute to the rebuilding of the sales team foundation.
Who are you?
- Experience: 8-12 months years of sales experience (bonus points if SaaS!)
- Attitude: You like to "think” with the team, not just to “execute” and can adapt to changing environments.
- Passion for sales & an affinity for tech.
- Language: native level of Dutch and fluent business English.
What can you expect?
Financial Package: €35-38k base salary (depending on the experience, incl. holidays), and commission (30%, or 70:30 split).
Hybrid working, with a beautiful office in the center of Amsterdam (Prinseneiland).
A culture of self-development: coaching sessions / budget for personal & professional growth, office chair massages, and a weekly boot camp.
A young, fun, supportive & close-knit team to enjoy office drinks and team activities.
If you have any additional questions about the role or want to discuss it, feel free to drop me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you would like to apply directly, hit the apply button and we will be in touch soon!