Are you a B2B marketer in tech ready for a next step? Are you a pro when it comes to digital marketing and do you love coming up with creative content? Does the idea of joining one of the fastest growing SaaS scale-ups in Amsterdam sound like music to your ears? Then you might be the Marketing Manager up for this exciting challenge.
Your adventure starts here
This exciting SaaS scale-up helps local businesses all over the world to attract more customers. Their easy-to-use digital tools allow businesses to update and publish all their company information in one go on more than 50 platforms such as Google Maps, Uber, Facebook and Waze. Businesses can manage all reviews from different sites in one place whilst getting new customer reviews within a few clicks. This gives them complete and consistent information everywhere, a positive review score and a better website, which of course leads their business to grow.
Your role as Marketing Manager
As Marketing Manager you’ll play an essential role in the international growth of this exciting scale-up. You’re responsible for all marketing channels and campaigns and it’s up to you to take these effort to the next level. You use your experience with digital marketing and creativity to come up with exciting content and out of the box campaigns that boost lead generation. In this, you work closely together with your colleagues from sales and customer success to make sure you’re constantly up to date.
- Working on all marketing channels, campaigns and constantly optimizing their results
- You focus on the branding and positioning of the company
- Creating campaign content and taking ownership of the delivery of all marketing initiatives and materials by external parties
- Working closely with the sales and customer success teams to make sure your campaigns are successful
What do you bring as Marketing Manager?
- 3 – 4 years of experience in B2B marketing in a SaaS / tech environment
- You’re a pro when it comes to branding and creating content and have examples of previous successful campaigns
- You have experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, SEO, LinkedIn campaigns and PPC. Partner Marketing is a plus
- Solid project management skills as you know how to collaborate with different teams and within a dynamic environment
- You’re a self-starter, love taking ownership and have a growth mindset
What can you expect from this opportunity?
- You'll have an essential marketing role in a dynamic environment
- Join a scale-up with an exceptional product, ambitious team and extremely open culture
- A high level of accountability, responsibility and a lot of freedom to impact growth in your own way
- A great office in the center of Amsterdam