Are you a B2B Saas marketer with a technical background? Do you love turning a complex product and its’ features into compelling stories that resonate with the target audience? This exciting SaaS scale-up is looking for an eager Product Marketer to fuel further growth on an international level.
About the company
This fast-growing high tech scale-up offers a low-code platform that is used by contractors and engineers to easily create their own applications and automate processes. After their launch in 2017 they’ve been growing extremely fast and the platform currently has tens of thousands of users worldwide. They even set their first steps in Australia and the US! The company is now at the beginning of new growth phase aimed at taking over the entire world. And they’re now looking for a Product Marketer to join them in their international adventure.
Your role as a Product Marketer
As the new Product Marketer, you will let the world know how this innovative platform makes the lives of developers and engineers easier and better. You will be responsible for translating the product and its’ features into powerful messaging across multiple channels including marketing campaigns, the website, newsletters and other documentation. You’ll be an expert when it comes to the target audience and will contribute to and come up with new initiatives that engage engineers and developers. With your technical background you will be a key member of the marketing team!
- You will make sure it’s always clear to outsiders what solution the company offers and why it adds value to the target audience
- Working closely together with the product team to understand upcoming features and design user stories for new releases
- Creating technical content such as blogs, video’s, demo’s and sample applications and code snippets
- Communicating with the users of the platform, understanding their needs and reporting on their feedback
- Making a strong analysis of the target audience and sharing your insights in order to create better content and campaigns
What do you bring as a Product Marketer?
- 3 - 5 years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing and you have technical background
- You have an understanding of coding, ideally you know the basics of Python
- Exceptional copywriting skills in English and you love coming up with engaging content
- You’re data-driven and love to gather insights that can improve marketing and the overall platform
- You’re a self-starter, ambitious and love growing together with a company
What can you expect from this opportunity?
- An essential role in a successful international scale-up
- A big focus on personal development and growth
- You’ll be part of a young, ambitious and very tight team
- A lot of flexibility – work from home or their awesome office in Rotterdam with an amazing view