Product Marketing Manager
Are you a Product Marketing Manager with experience in SaaS or tech and ready for a next challenge? Do you love turning a complex solution into compelling stories and campaigns that speak to the target audience perfectly? This SaaS scale-up is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager that’s ready to take ownership over all messaging and positioning.
Your adventure starts here
We’re talking about a fast growing enterprise SaaS platform for people analytics, HR dashboarding and strategic workforce planning. This company helps enterprise organizations around the world such as Randstad, Booking.com and Douwe Egberts to gain insights into what is happening within their workforce. Their platform makes it easy to identify opportunities to improve employee experience, productivity, efficiency and to reduce costs. They’re currently with 50 employees and their international team works from their awesome office in Amsterdam. They’ve landed a big funding recently and are now looking to grow the team exponentially.
Your role as a Product Marketing Manager
As the new Product Marketing Manager you will have ownership over all positioning and messaging of the company and the product. You will translate the solutions into powerful messaging across multiple channels and in this, you ensure prospects and customers understand how they add value and stand out from the competition. You will work closely together with your colleagues in marketing, sales, customer success and product to share the company story across the customer lifecycle. You will basically be the expert when it comes to this exciting HR tech solution.
- You’ll have ownership over the positioning of the product and messaging via multiple channels
- Work on compelling campaigns that are backed by market research, competitive insights and customer feedback
- To gain a complete understanding of the product, you will speak to customers to learn more about their challenges and how to solve these
- You will be in charge of setting up materials such as case studies, pitch decks and onepagers that help the sales and customer success teams
What do you bring as a Product Marketing Manager?
- 5+ years of experience in B2B (SaaS) marketing, of which at least 2 specifically in Product Marketing
- You’ve had ownership of the positioning and messaging for a solution, product or multiple products
- You love understanding customers and translating complex concepts and solution features to easily explainable product benefits with clear value proposition
- You’re data-driven, but also have a creative mindset
- You’re a self-starter, ambitious with a growth mindset and you’re able to lead cross-functional projects
What can you expect from this opportunity?
- You'll have an essential marketing role in an international SaaS scale-up
- A lot of autonomy and room for new ideas
- You will join a culture that is known for its’ transparency, diversity and opportunity to grow together with the company