Sales Consultant (French)
Have you ever wanted to master a skill in a day? Buckle up!
Our client, a Dutch funded organization provides e-learning tools to simplify and accelerate learning and development. Their platform allows anyone in a company to create and share custom learning content. They work with big companies like Walmart, Siemens and Danone to unlock their untapped knowledge potential. This company has an international team with a creative mindset with offices worldwide, such as Dubai, Colombia, Eastern and Western Europe. They are looking for their next A-player Sales Consultant.
About your role
As a Sales Consultant, you will be the main point of contact for businesses in your market. You will be responsible for making sure that you understand their current problems and help them see the potential in learning and development. You will get to develop new relationships within your company just as well as with your new clients.
What you will be doing
- Qualify potential key clients in your market and create relationships with them
- Communicate with stakeholders and understand how you can help to solve their potential bottlenecks that is holding them back from succeeding to the fullest
- Identifying opportunities to generate new business
- Create strategic approach plan for your market
- An energetic talent with 1+ year of commercial experience
- Native in French and fluent in English
- A great communicator who always keeps their head up
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment
- Not afraid to step out of your comfort zone
- Love working in international environments
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- Flexible work hours and location (want to work from Dubai?)
- Hands on support from a diverse team
- Travel allowance
- Work laptop and phone
- Pension plan
- Weekly and monthly team outings
Want to learn more? Contact me at email@example.com or apply directly!