Sales Development Representative
About the company
This company, based in Amsterdam, is a well-founded HR tech start-up that is working hard to turn the recruitment and selection industry upside down. They do this by combining digital selection tools and AI in their own SaaS product. They are growing fast, very fast. In the past 6 months, for example, they have increased fifteenfold in the number of customers. Now that they have a proven product-market fit, they are scaling up hard. And they can use help with that!
Using technology (objective data) to ensure that more people find their dream job, that’s their mission! One of our most important values is “To Look Beyond”: looking beyond just the CV, appearances and 'a click'. They stand for inclusiveness in the workplace and beyond.
This company fully supports the Equality Employment Opportunities (EEO) principle. This means that they give all candidates an equal opportunity without judging on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation.
Their culture is characterized by the three core values committed, inclusive and performance driven.
About the role as SDR
As a Sales Development Representative you are responsible for making the first contact. As an 'opener' you have a crucial role in qualifying leads and approaching accounts within the target group.
You do this by having conversations via mail, chat, telephone and/or video with HR professionals, managers and director/owners who have a challenge with selecting the right candidates. You need to take ownership at finding out what they encounter and how this company can help them.
What makes this role super interesting: you will mostly get leads that get generated by marketing, but you will also proactively reach out to the right customers. You really need to like consultative selling and see yourself as a helper/challenger instead of a pushy salestiger.
- Connecting and qualifying Sales leads
- Doing demo’s
- Building an understanding of the HR Tech space and the value you can bring
- Work closely with our CEO to improve sales processes.
- Give your insight and feedback about the product so that they can continue to be the best assessment software!
Who are you?
- HBO/WO work and thinking level.
- Not scared of picking up the phone
- Fluent in Dutch, professional in English
- Experience working in a start-up or scale-up is a plus.
- Affinity with HR, recruitment and/or psychology
What can you expect?
- Gross monthly salary of €3,000 to €4,000 (including variable bonus).
- 25 vacation days + Good Friday and Liberation Day off !
- Lunch and travel allowance.
- Plenty of room for personal and professional growth, training and personal coaching.
- Nice drinks, company parties and team outings
Sounds interesting? Please reach out to me! email@example.com