Sales Development Representative
Do you 2+ some year of SaaS experience, and you are interested in joining a company that is empowering people to develop skills?
About the company
Founded in 2014 by two brothers who saw a great opportunity in the HR Tech. The company has doubled his staff each year with now more than 100 employees across Paris, London, Belgium, Munich, Lisbon and Amsterdam. After raising €30 million in May 2022, they are now looking to expand their position across Europe with the goal to become the leader in E-learning.
The company provides an E-learning platform that helps all stakeholders around skills development whether they are trainer, manager or learner. In nutshell, they give everyone the keys to take ownership of the present and build their future career.
The product roadmap focuses on both personalizing learning and integrating learning into the workflow. The product himself includes innovative features and offer technology bases on AI and Machine Learning.
The company works with more than 510 enterprise clients such as Decathlon, Unicef, AKKA Technologies etc, whom they managed to deliver the fastest growing professional training software solution. Key figures are insane there with 2M training programs completed, 1M hours of training and 1M active users.
Your role as an SDR
- Map potential leads, identifying potentially relevant customer targets and researching key information.
- Prospect new sales targets (search, email sequences, events, LinkedIn reach outs, calls).
- Planning and performing discovery calls with your prospects.
- Set up meetings with qualified leads for the Key Account Managers and Territory Managers and teaming up with your account executive on the whole sales process.
- Report your activities in the CRM (Hubspot).
What do you bring as an SDR?
- You're a business graduate or have obtained an academic level
- You have a strong taste for sales.
- You have exceptional relationship skills enabling you to listen and understand the needs of your clients.
- You are native in Dutch, fluent in English.
- You are interested in new technologies, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
- You have minimum of 1 year of experience in demand gen or cold call sales in enterprise software or SaaS
What can you expect?
- 📝 Permanent contract
- 💰 Salary up to 35k base + €2K OTE
- 💪 Opportunity to grow
- 🤩 Flexible working hours
- 🏝️ 25 days of holidays
- 🏡 A remote-friendly environment dedicated to work-life balance
- 🎭 Participation in international conferences and seminars
If this exceptional opportunity sound like your next career step, or indeed if you would just like to chat about opportunities to the market, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org