Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Enterprise Account Executive
Founded in Amsterdam in 2011, this company has spread its wings across the globe, with offices in cities like Singapore, San Francisco, Sydney, and many more. If this isn’t enough of an indicator for you of their success, they have also attained the Unicorn status threefold, being valued at more than 3 billion USD. They received over €1B in funding in total.
Their well-earned success is attributed to their innovative solution, which is in turn stemmed from their true passion: communication. Their solution facilitates and streamlines all communication channels that businesses have with their customers, transforming the communication process through the entire customer journey. Because of the immense amounts of use cases that their solution has, they cover an array of industries, such as e-commerce, banking, and customer service!
Your role as Large Enterprise Account Executive
The sweet spot has always been the SMB and mid-market segment for this company. However, their solution is now ready for Enterprise, it’s GTM. Your role consists largely of hunting new logos and being able to up and cross sell across these clients.
You have a strong understanding of the Dutch Enterprise market and ideally you bring experience in SaaS as well as CPaaS. Stakeholders you’ll be dealing range from sales to marketing to CX. There are many defined key verticals such as E-commerce, retail, finance, and logistics. You bring a network in one of these verticals or perhaps see opportunities in different ones!
You work closely together with a team of SDRs, Sales Engineer, CSMs, and Marketing. You own the sales cycle and aim to grow these strategic accounts.
- A minimum of 8 years of closing deals in SaaS/CPaaS solutions
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- You bring a network in top Enterprise clients
- You’re a consultative salesperson while still eager to get your feet in the mud
- You have landed and expanded deals across multiple verticals
- Besides bringing in new logos, you have strong up and cross sell skills
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent compensation package with a strong salary and attractive bonus scheme - up to €238K OTE (50/50)
- Stock options
- Work from anywhere
- WFH and personal development budget
- Pension scheme