Small Business Account Executive
Are you a closer looking to fast-track your growth just like this company fast-tracked theirs?
This FinTech SaaS Unicorn allows companies to become more efficient in their expense management and reporting so that their finance teams can focus on growth. Having grown over 300% in the last year, it now has over 250+ employees across its seven offices in Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, Spain, France, Bulgaria, and the US.
Your role as an Small Business Account Executive
As an Account Executive you’ll play an essential role in the expansion of the company’s customer base in the DACH region, leading the sales process from lead prospecting to closing the sale. As you would be working for the Small Business market, you would be interacting with companies with less than 100 full-time employees.
Your responsibilities as an Account Executive.
- Execute on prospecting techniques, lead qualification and online demos, all the way through to closing the sale.
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers of companies.
- Maintain records of all your interactions with prospects using their CRM.
- Provide recommendations based on customers' business needs and usage patterns.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process.
- Engage with the Product and Tech teams to help drive product strategy.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
What do you bring as an Account Executive?
- At least 2 years of experience in a Software as a Service company as an SDR/BDR or Inside Sales.
- Experience with sales automation tools like LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Salesloft and others.
- Knowledge of market research, negotiating principles and an ability to build relationships.
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently and effectively to meet required deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and passionate and goal oriented.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, sales or marketing.
- Fluency in both German and English (written and spoken, C1).
What can you expect from this opportunity?
- Competitive compensation package.
- 30 days holiday paid leave.
- Exchange policy to another sister office in Europe.
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home 1 day a week.
- Opportunity to use a their highly rated product.
- Career growth opportunities after 9 months.
Do you have any questions about this role before applying?
If that is the case, do not hesitate to reach me directly:
If someone in your network might be a good fit, sharing would be highly appreciated!