Solutions Architect EMEA
Do you believe that SaaS is the future? Want to lead the charge on digitalization with your outstanding technical and commercial skills? This hypergrowth company is looking for you.
About the company
Founded in 2010, this company has spearheaded the digitalization of growing businesses, offering an array of products that helps with the customization, extension and unification of digital experiences. They are trusted by more than 50,000 businesses, with key players such as GE Aviation, Pearson, and fiverr forming part of their clientele.
Headquartered in California, they are now expanding their European reach! This is your chance to claim your spot aboard their growing team in their office in London! You will be a part of a renown, well-established rocket ship that has gained recognition from the Magic Quadrant Visionary, Forrester and Cloud 100!
About the role
As the Solutions Architect, you will dictate how your success story unfolds, playing a forefront role of the sales team, being responsible for all technical related requirements during the sales cycle.
You will be responsible for demonstrating customized products, project management, solving further technical issues/requests with their enterprise clients.
You will be joining the EMEA team, and focus on clients within this region. As Solutions Architect you will be able to showcase your technical and commercial skills, being in consistent contact with the key executives of medium to enterprise-level companies , managing complex sales cycles with large deal sizes (up to 400k ARR)!
In terms of career progression, this company places a huge focus on employee retention, and highly stimulates horizontal progression, if so desired! This means you will be given every opportunity to do so!
What we expect
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B SaaS environment
- Experience in a similar client facing role
- Knowledge of an IT Architecture environment
- Able to manage and consult multiple projects with enterprise clients
- Enhanced communication skills with the ability to guide C-suite executives
- Extensive knowledge of integrations and API’s
What you can expect
- €140k OTE + RSUs
- Being a part of a flat organization, with the freedom to write your own success story
- Great career growth paths
- Amazing support system designed to make you succeed
- In-depth, structured onboarding process