Technical Customer Success Manager DACH
Have a real passion for working with complex solutions, with top-tier clients? Want full ownership of your work and sales cycles? This bombshell of a company is what you’re looking for.
About the Company
Having existed for more than 20 years, this international powerhouse has taken the Event-Driven Architecture industry by storm, with their solution that optimizes the efficiency and ease of creating and managing event-driven microservices! While they are pre-IPO, unlike other typical SaaS businesses, they do NOT rely on funding – they simply don’t need it!
Are you looking to work in only one specific industry? Well then click away as this opportunity isn’t for you. While they have been very prevalent in the financial sector historically, they have since expanded across different industries, such as retail, CPG and pharma! You can expect to work with only the top players of each vertical and industry, with companies like IKEA, H&M, Lidl and Novartis being a part of their clientele!
You will be joining an ambitious team that love working where they’re at – with 0 turnover in the past 4 years, that certainly shows! Collaboration is key; have a great idea? Speak with the CEO directly and see how you can implement it!
About the Role
As the Technical Customer Success Manager, you will take full ownership of the post-sales cycle, being able to showcase technical prowess in performing technical onboarding sessions, creating and presenting demos and technical presentations, and being the subject matter expert and technical voice of the post-sales cycle. Having built up the technical relationship with your clients, you will get to upkeep your network through facilitating the post-sales relationship with the professional services teams, while still being the main point of contact for your valued client!
Due to the transformational nature of the solution, and the fact that you will be working with huge enterprises, you will get to flaunt your professionalism and ability to manage complex post-sales cycles. Fear not however, as you won’t be doing this alone! You will be working in a dynamic duo with your Account Executive pair, Solution Engineers and together, you will be your very own decision makers in a fully autonomous (but yet collaborative) environment, where you will be able to take full responsibility and ownership of your processes!
What We Expect
- 5+ years pre-sales experience in SaaS
- High fluency in German (written and spoken)
- Eventing and Messaging Middleware/Integration – Understanding of the application middleware space
- A real passion for technology
- Previous experience in Customer Success, Professional Services, Technical Pre-Sales, Technical Customer Support, Technical Sales (e.g., technology or management consulting)
What you Can Expect
- Highly competitive compensation package (140k+ base salary plus commission
- Great company perks (Car allowance, stock options)
- A clear career growth path and development plan
- Feel truly empowered with being in charge and taking full ownership of your processes (absolutely no micromanagement!)