YC Startup School
May 21, 2020
Startup School is a free online course for founders actively pursuing their own startup.
Throughout the course, they aim to accomplish the following:
- Encourage and inspire people to consider starting a company as a way to positively impact the world.
- Teach people how to start a startup, and equip them with the resources and tools to help prepare them now and in the future.
- Build a community of entrepreneurs who can encourage, teach and support one another.
Participation in the course will follow two tracks:
If you/your team are actively pursuing a startup, or will be starting one for the program. Sign up here.
In addition to having full access to all the lectures and group sessions, you will also:
- Have virtual group sessions every other week via online video.
- Have access to a community of international founders through the Startup School forum.
- Be responsible for updating Startup School on your progress once a week.
If you currently don’t have any plans to start a startup in the immediate future, but would like to learn.
You can follow along and have full access to all the lectures and class content, released once a week here.
Lectures are taught by YC partners and industry leaders. For the full breakdown head here.