Account Executive – Benelux (Remote)
Looking for a place that combines the start-up vibe with the benefits of a corporate enterprise? Want to showcase your commercial skills in an environment that rewards you for it? Drive your success here today.
About the company
Founded in Copenhagen in 2007, this company has since gained global recognition as the biggest online review platform, with all kinds of businesses using their services. Their clientele ranges from small-to-medium business all the way up to huge conglomerates, such as Shopify, Phillips, and IKEA.
Priding itself on being diverse and international, this company has managed to cultivate a vibrant, fun culture, much like the typical vibes that start-ups are famous for, while still being a large enterprise themselves. They are now looking to expand its sales team in the Netherlands for the Benelux market.
About the role
As the Account Executive, you will be able to dictate how your success story unfolds, being responsible for the entire sales cycle. You will build up and manage your own portfolio of clientele, overseeing the deals from start to close. While you will have inbound leads from BDRs and marketing, you will also be able to steer your portfolio through your own outbound efforts. You will be speaking with key players in SMBs on a daily basis, and gradually work your way up to speaking with C-level executives of huge enterprises!
You will be flown to the headquarters in Copenhagen for your first 2 weeks to have an in-depth training and onboarding, where you will be able to meet the rest of the team. There is a 6-month ramp-up period, so you will be able to rest assured that you can focus on your own growth and development within the company! Career growth is a priority for this company, and they hire with the intention to promote; your efforts will always be recognized!
What we expect
- 2 – 5 years of relevant (SaaS Sales) experience, with at least 1 year of closing experience
- Bachelor’s degree at minimum
- Fluency in Dutch and English (reading and writing)
- Commercial, driven mindset and business acumen!
What you can expect
- Competitive compensation package (up to 85k+ OTE!)
- Well defined, attainable KPIs
- Great career growth opportunities!
- 2-week in-depth training in Copenhagen, with a 6-month ramp-up period
- Being a part of an international, vibrant workforce with a great culture!