Country Marketing Coordinator (France)
Are you a hands-on marketer with excellent French writing and speaking skills and do you have a broad experience in digital marketing? Does having ownership over the company’s most successful market sound like a cool challenge? This fast-growing SaaS start-up is growing rapidly and is looking for a Country Marketing Coordinator for the French territory.
About the company
This company has set up a global end-to-end online marketplace for used construction equipment. We are talking used construction vehicles of all kinds, from excavators, cranes to asphalt machines. You name it, they have it. And the nice thing is, they offer customers a money-back guarantee. If, for whatever reason, one of the ten-meter-long and 16-tonne bulldozers is not according to the buyers wishes, it can simply be returned. And for free. Transactions are simple and risk-free through inspection, delivery and the money-back guarantee, which makes their platform the go-to place for heavy machinery.
They’re now looking for a hands-on country marketing coordinator that will help them gain market share in France by creating and executing online marketing campaigns. The international team is growing extremely fast and - as for now - you will join 37 young and ambitious professionals.
Your role as a Country Marketing Coordinator
As the new Country Marketing Coordinator, you will take ownership over entire French territory. Your mission? Create even more thought leadership on the French market and expand market share.
You will research the market and the target audience and create compelling content and digital ads that speak to potential buyers / users. You’ll also work on finding new platforms and innovative ways to build and develop the customer base in France. In this, you’ll get support from your colleagues and will act as the alignment between sales and marketing.
- You will be the main point of contact and the marketing lead for the French territory
- You will develop new relationships with external partners and nurture and retain existing contacts
- You will be responsible for all the French marketing content (e.g., articles, social media, blogs)
- You will manage online and offline marketing activities for the French market (from paid advertising and E-mail marketing to offline marketing efforts)
- You will measure and analyze data from various sources (e.g., HubSpot, Google Ads, Google analytics etc.)
- Market research (e.g., finding new opportunities, buyer personas, target market etc.)
What do you bring as a Country Marketing Coordinator?
- You must be able to speak and write fluent in French and English. Speaking German is a plus
- You must be located in the Netherlands
- 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing in a start-up/scale-up environment
- Hands-on experience with creating, optimizing and analyzing Google ads, Facebook, LinkedIn and other digital marketing campaigns
- You’re hands-on, like to experiment and not afraid to speak your mind
What can you expect from this opportunity?
- Being able to make a real impact in a fast-growing SaaS start-up
- Flexible work and great career opportunities
- An awesome office in the heart of Rotterdam and a great working environment with a young and ambitious team
Are you the Country Marketing Coordinator we’re looking for?
Don’t wait! They’re hiring as quickly as possible and are already interviewing, call me on +3120 369 4383 or e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org