Customer Success Manager – eCommerce
Are you an experienced Customer Success or Account Manager with a background in eCommerce? Are you someone who thrives in a dynamic workplace, likes wearing multiple hats and entrepreneurial at heart? Do you want to help premium Retailers, Wholesalers and Brand Owners grow their business? I’ve got something for you!
About the company
The company was founded end of 2012 by the two founders that worked within eCommerce and saw a great opportunity to start something that was not available on the market yet.
Their solution provides an Enterprise scalable solution for Wholesale, Retail and Brands to excel their eCommerce game. To add to that, they also provide great personalized service to their clients.
They already count 15 FTE and currently growing the team across several departments. Their leadership brings a lot of experience within eCommerce so you’ll also have a great opportunity to learn from them.
They have big ambitions and to reach these, they need you to join them and grow together!
You as the Customer Success Manager
As the new Customer Success Manager, you’ll join a team of 2 colleagues that are taking care of the entire after sales process. You’ll start with wearing multiple hats and take care of all aspects in after sales and slowly grow to a more focused role.
You‘ll work in a tight-knit team and will be the go-to person for your customers after they signed. In addition to managing these relationships, you’ll also be responsible for first line support, help customers initiate new channels and optimize the their existing ones.
Apart from that, you‘ll provide clients with reports and/or analyses upon request. You will also, here and there, be visiting these clients F2F to strengthen these partnerships further.
This is you
- 2+ years in a Project-/Customer Success- or Account Management role
- Big kudos for experience in eCommerce
- Entrepreneurial mindset, wanting to have an impact and influence internal processes
- Your English and Dutch are impeccable
What are your benefits?
- A salary up to €45K annually
- Become part of a fast-growing company with a great team
- Opportunity to have massive impact and grow your career
- Learn from eCommerce professionals
- Travel expenses + pension scheme
- Great, spacious office with a pool table and other fun stuff