Digital Marketing Specialist
About the company
If they look back in time over 10 years, it is very likely that this company has created over 10 million moments of happiness per day for individuals with a cognitive challenge. You may ask yourself; how do they make sure that all digital roads lead them to achieve this goal? Here is where you come in: a Digital Marketing Specialist with a broad experience and technical passion. Someone who is looking forward to creating a positive impact and also has an eye for data.
This platform creates games that are already being used in more than 4.000 care houses and healthcare institutions across Europe. Their serious games are created to help people with dementia and learning difficulties and their families. Yet stronger is their ambition, there are several more difficult challenges and goals that this platform is aiming to achieve.
Job description & activities
As a Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for generating traffic to all online channels while enhancing the user experience at the same time. You will be setting up new, productive and responsive campaigns and make data-driven decisions to optimise. Applying the branding strategy, you will develop website and social media content. In this, you will take the company on an expedition to discover new possibilities!
You will be part of the marketing team and report directly to the Marketing Manager. You will also work together with international partners, guiding them with your innovative marketing ideas.
Who are you
- You have 3 - 5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Broad digital marketing knowledge, with an expertise in SEA, SEO and marketing automation
- You have tech mindset as you love to make data-driven decisions
- You have minor programming knowledge as you will be working on landing pages
- Experience with Google Ads, Analytics, Tag Manager, Hotjar, WordPress and Mailchimp.
- You're a Dutch native
What's in for you
- A challenging position within the med-tech / game industry
- A great team of talented and enthusiastic people
- Your work will have a social impact
- Central location (heart of Utrecht, right next to the Dom)
- Room to develop yourself personally and professionally
Do you see yourself in the job description? Let’s have a chat!