Enterprise Account Executive
Do you have the ambition to further expand the EMEA market, remain a trusted partner in the industry and support our enterprise clients to deliver frictionless shopping experiences for their customers?
We have an entrepreneurial opportunity available right now! Our client is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to help the established European sales team grow and execute aggressive growth in EMEA.
About the company
The company offers a SaaS solution that connects top brands with global retailers.
In a time where customer experience is king and the Ecommerce space is extremely competitive, providing an experience like this for your customers is a winning strategy for brands.
The company was born in 2011 and in the following years their innovative solution helped the most renowned A-brands globally. They serve a wide mix of clients, including industry powerhouses such as Intel, Lenovo, Bose, Philips, Dorel and LG.
This global leader received a Series A to fuel further growth and build their position in existing markets and further expand their reach globally. Ultimate goal: becoming the leading Omni-channel commerce solutions provider in the world.
Founded in Amsterdam, the company grew to a global workforce of over 50 employees and is heavily investing in skills, culture and benefits. The company’s HQ is located in the business heart of Amsterdam with multiple offices around the world.
You will get the opportunity to work in an energetic and innovative environment with a smart team that loves what they do and loves finding innovative solutions to challenges.
Your role as an Enterprise Account Executive
As an Account Executive you will use your extensive experience, domain experience and consultative selling skills to continue gaining ground in the EMEA region. Your mission: closing Enterprise deals and build win-win relationships! You will focus on generating new business (B2B), managing complex sales cycles, and collaborating with different teams internally.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Closing Enterprise deals with large clients across the EMEA region.
- Building your own book of business.
- Managing complex sales cycles.
- Building and maintaining relationships with C-level stakeholders.
- Close collaboration with Marketing, Product, and Operations teams.
What do you bring as an Enterprise Account Executive?
- >3 years of B2B SaaS experience (Enterprise level).
- Ability to negotiate to C-suite executives.
- Thinking like an entrepreneur with a strong drive for success.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in MarTech/E-commerce is a plus.
What can you expect from this opportunity?
- You will get the opportunity to join a global leader with impressive growth the last couple of years!
- You will be able to make a huge impact in the EMEA Market with a high-end Enterprise solution, trusted by A-brands.
- Additional benefits such as flexible working hours and 26 holiday per annum.
- Stimulate and support you in shaping your career and personal development with global training and development opportunities.
- Team lunches, events, plus table tennis table.
- Annual salary up-to € 70K base + commission (uncapped).
Are you the Enterprise Account Executive we’re looking for?
Call me on +31 618872328 or e-mail me: email@example.com