Enterprise Account Executive – UK
Do you want to join a hyper-growth international SaaS scale up that keeps growing immensely even in current times? If you want jump on-board of something truly disruptive, keep scrolling!
Your role as Enterprise Account Executive
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be the driving force in a brand new sales team, making your impact in the office here in Amsterdam. The company is backed by the same investor that's behind Facebook and Twitter, and your portfolio is only filled with fast-growing, well-known client names!
Their new Enterprise Account Executive will be one of the first sales professionals in the Netherlands, and you start off your journey with insightful trainings. You use your experience to educate and nurture big brand-prospects, host engaging demos and effectively present a solution to the situation of your clients. Needless to say, you set the standards on how to reach and exceed your quota in this competitive landscape.
Your main focus will be to close deals within the Enterprise segment. By working closely with Pre-Sales and other stakeholders, you set the example of which the rest of the sales team can learn from.
- Proven track record of selling a disruptive billing solution is a MUST
- 5+ years of Enterprise B2B SaaS sales with an ACV > €100K
- Experience in operating in UK
- You have a background of managing your own book of business
- Knowledge of long sale cycles, as well as swiftly communicating with C-level stakeholders
What can you expect?
- An annual salary of up-to €100K base
- Excellent commission structure!
- Join a company that’s been crushing it in the current situation
- A global, well-funded company with a unique atmosphehere
- Work with well known brands as clients!
About the company
This company has shown intense growth and received several rounds of funding. Since they started, it has become one of the leading SaaS scale ups within their sector. Their solution enables their clients to maximise their business model.
Additionally, they emphasise on learning and growth, this means that you have all the possibilities to accelerate in your career.
The company counts up to 350+ employees worldwide. Joining the Amsterdam office, you will be one of the very first sales people to make mark on a brand new market!