Marketing Automation Specialist
Are you a Marketing Automation Specialist and ready to be a pioneer? Are you able to the set standards for the entire marketing team? This fast-growing online platform is looking for someone who’s eager to set up marketing automation and create groundbreaking campaigns.
About the company
This company has set up a global end-to-end online marketplace for used construction equipment. We're talking used construction vehicles of all kinds, from excavators, cranes to asphalt machines. You name it, they have it. And the nice thing is, they offer customers a money-back guarantee. If, for whatever reason, one of the ten-meter-long and 16-tonne bulldozers is not according to the buyers wishes, it can simply be returned. And for free. Transactions are simple and risk-free through inspection, delivery and the money-back guarantee, which makes their platform the go-to place for heavy machinery.
They’re looking for a Marketing Automation specialist that will help scale the marketing activities of the team by setting up executing winning digital and automation campaigns. You will dive into their interesting target group and become an expert on how to turn leads into opportunities.
Your role as a Marketing Automation Specialist
As a Marketing Automation Specialist you will be responsible for developing and executing campaigns aimed at identifying and converting prospects from leads to opportunities. In order to do this, you will use your experience with the HubSpot CRM and combine it with your knowledge of other digital marketing channels such as SEA, SEO, Social Media and Content. You will measure and analyse data from these different sources and use your insights to optimise the current marketing efforts and come up with new ideas. You will be a strategic member of the marketing team and will work directly with the Marketing Manager, as your campaigns, findings and ideas will influence the growth of the entire company.
- You will be responsible for the development of all marketing leads across the funnel
- Develop and execute automation campaigns in HubSpot aimed at identifying and converting prospects from leads to opportunities
- Set up email marketing flows per target group aimed at optimising the number of contact moments
- Develop and execute social media campaigns on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Create content for different channels such as social media posts and articles
- Support PR strategy, liaising with external agency partners
What do you bring as a Marketing Automation Specialist?
- 2 - 4 years of experience in B2B marketing in a startup/scaleup environment
- You have knowledge of the HubSpot CRM
- Experience with E-mail and Marketing Automation
- Hands-on experience with Google Ads, SEO and Social Media marketing tools
- You know how to create engaging content linked to customer journey touch points
- You’re able to analyse and make data-driven decisions using Google Analytics
- Fluency in English; German, French, Spanish and/or Dutch is a big plus
- You’re proactive, ready to make an impact and have a passion for tech
What can you expect from this opportunity?
- You will get the chance to be part of an exciting platform that is disrupting the heavy equipment market
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, learn and make a real impact
- When possible, working from a beautiful office in the very heart of Rotterdam
- Excellent opportunities for career development