Are you an experienced researcher and keen to join an incredibly successful company on its way to unicorn status? This SaaS company is the definition of a rocket ship 🚀 and your insights will boost their growth and success even more. Sounds like the right opportunity for you? Ready, set, go!
About the company
This international company has taken the payments and subscription industry by storm. Founded less than 10 years ago, their SaaS solution makes subscription-based businesses more effective. They already count more than 500 employees all over the world and their EMEA team has been breaking record after record. They’re backed by the same investors as Twitter and Facebook. Having recently landed a Series F investment after a prior funding just about a year before, there’s clearly no stopping them. Busines is booming and their dream team continues to grow with it. They have clients like Freshworks, Okta, BMW and many more in over 50+ countries and counting.
They’re now looking for an extremely experienced researcher that wants to hop on this exciting ride and advice on how to grow the business even more. An opportunity of a lifetime!
Your role as Principal Researcher
As the Principal Researcher you will be responsible for generating valuable insights that help the product and business directors better understand customer and market requirements. You will partner with product leaders, managers, designers, data scientists and engineers to identify deep insights. You will work closely together with the Product Director, Research Director and Design Director and advise them on which steps the company should take to ensure future growth and success. Conducting generative and evaluative research, you help them understand their global client base better. Your role in the research and development team is essential, as you will help create a cohesive, consistent and reliable research process. Additionally, you will support and educate the product teams on how to conduct small scale user research and testing and how to turn the findings into actionable insights.
- Conduct mid-to-large scale qualitative and quantitative research projects across various teams
- Design and conduct qualitative studies, including field observations and interviews, remote and in-person usability studies for existing and future products
- Test and support a research process that integrates into the overall product development process
- Identify and explore new opportunities through creative research methods and help define and advise on strategy and product roadmaps
What do you bring as a Principal Researcher?
- 5+ years of experience in qualitative and quantitative product & user research in a SaaS environment
- You know how to advice on both market and business strategies, processes and objectives
- You understand the strengths and weaknesses of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each phase
- You’re a great communicator and a true storyteller, as you’re able to translate complex data into a cohesive narrative
- You’re extremely hands-on with a ‘get shit done’ mentality
What can you expect from this opportunity?
- An extremely high-impact role concerning the business and future of one of the most exciting organisations in SaaS
- Join a global, well-funded company that’s growing like crazy
- Able to leave your mark on an internationally successful company