Product Marketing Manager
Take your chance to combine your love for marketing and tech to make a global impact! This SaaS scale-up is looking for an eager and Product Marketing Manager to fuel further growth on an international level.
About the company
The company offers a software solution that helps building a better subscription business. They help business owners explore the vast jungle of data their company generates by uncovering meaningful insights. API’s and integrations make it easy to import all subscription and revenue data into a single source of truth and their tooling automates reporting. Basically, their data platform makes it easy to collect valuable data and then analyze it like a pro.
The team is hyper-international and work either from one of the offices in Berlin, Toronto or Seoul or remotely from their home. The company is backed by numerous investors and keeps on growing steadily. They even aim to hire one new person every month! They help huge clients such as Hotjar, Buffer, Harver and Instapage to understand the dynamics of their business and show them where they should focus their efforts.
Your role as a Product Marketing Manager
As the new Product Marketing Manager, you will let the world know how this innovative data platform can change the way subscription businesses are run. You will own all campaigns, content, website and other customer communications. In this, you will report directly to the Founder / CEO of the company and the Head of Sales.
As this is a mixed role, you will also be responsible for all product partnerships. You will work on out-of-the-box marketing initiatives with the integration partners; think organizing webinars or running a campaign together. Additionally, you will have the freedom to come up with other ways to collaborate with the partners in a mutually beneficial way. As we’re talking about a complex SaaS solution used by Data Science departments, the content you create needs to be clear and sharp as a knife.
- You will own all customer lifecycle marketing, in-app and email drip messaging, maximizing the customer experience and trial-to-paid conversion rate.
- You will work with the Product team to support new feature launches by updating the website, e-mail announcements, blog posts and in-app mentions.
- Together with the Content team you will make sure the company’s position as a thought leader in the subscription analytics and subscription data domain is maintained.
- You will be in charge of creating amazing marketing materials that help the Sales team close deals.
- You will make sure all communication towards customers is clear, convincing and differentiates the organization from competitors.
- As you manage the partnerships, you will collaborate with the integration partners on co-marketing initiatives such as training webinars, guest posts and interviews.
What do you bring as a Product Marketing Manager?
- 4+ years of experience in marketing & sales, preferable at a SaaS or tech company. You’re familiar with marketing tools such as HubSpot, Mailchimp and Intercom.
- A strong passion for great SaaS products as you’re able to dive deep into the functionality of a complex software product in order to become a product and domain expert.
- You love translating complex concepts and product features to easily explainable product benefits with clear value propositions.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills in English on a native level. Your writing is impeccable and your storytelling leaves people smiling.
- You know how to work and communicate with designers and creatives.
- You’re ambitious, focused on growing the company and yourself. You always strive for of excellence in everything you put out.
What can you expect from this opportunity?
- You will get the opportunity to join an international thought leader in the SaaS domain while working remotely. Yes, that means from anywhere you like!
- You will be able to make a huge impact on a global level as you help this exciting SaaS company grow even more.
- Stimulate and support you in shaping your career and personal development.
- Annual salary up-to €80K base.