Product Marketing Manager
Are you experienced when it comes to Product Marketing and are you looking to make international impact? Do you have B2B SaaS experience and a passion for innovation? This fast-growing SaaS scale-up is looking for their first Product Marketing Manager to shape the go-to-market strategy and fuel further growth.
About the company
The company is a young and innovative scale-up whose cloud platform improves logistic alignment between consumers, shops, webshops, carriers and suppliers, resulting in a better supply chain performance at lower costs. The platform offers and end-to-end solution that gives supply chain insights and makes it controllable, more efficient and sustainable. It gives direct access to predictive information and communication for all transports and deliveries. Companies such as Albert Heijn, Jumbo, Bloomon and PostNL use the platform to optimise their product flows.
The organisation currently has over 55 employees and is growing rapidly. They only hire the best of the best and the company culture is extremely open as there’s unlimited room for new initiatives and smart ideas. As the Product Marketing Manager you will join the marketing team and shape the go-to-market strategy.
Your role as a Product Marketing Manager
As the new Product Marketing Manager it will be your responsibility to translate this exciting cloud platform solution into a clear concept for customers, potential buyers, partners and colleagues. You will set up the go-to-market strategy of new product segments and will manage successful product launches. In order to stay on top of market needs and pain points you will conduct customer interviews and you will help the product team to build the roadmap.
You will create sales & marketing enablement tools that inspire potential customers in each stage of the buying process. And together with the rest of the marketing team it will be your task to determine top clients and partners and produce co-branded content. In this role you are the link between Product Management and the Marketing team and you work tightly together with the CMO.
- Creation and execution of a product marketing plan to accelerate company growth.
- You will be an expert on the product, customers and competitors and will link the unique value proposition to relevant insights for buyer & user personas.
- Defining, establishing and maintaining value propositions with supporting content and documentation including website content, datasheets, product brochures and other relevant content.
- You will ensure the entire company is always up to date on new product features by facilitating internal training, up-to-date slide decks and documentation.
- Conducting thorough competitive market analysis per product segment, resulting in a clearly defined product roadmap.
- The production of customer marketing assets such as written case studies and video testimonials.
What do you bring as a Product Marketing Manager?
- 5 - 6 years of working experience, of which at 3+ years in Product Marketing at a B2B SaaS environment.
- You’ve led feature launches and you have contributed to large product launches.
- You have strong product instincts, a technical curiosity and you’re able to translate that into clear positioning and messaging.
- You love translating complex concepts and product features to easily explainable product benefits with clear value propositions.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills in English on a native level, Dutch is a plus. Your storytelling sparks curiosity and leaves people longing for more.
- You love an innovative environment and take every opportunity to come up with new initiatives.
What can you expect from this opportunity?
- You will get the opportunity to grow an exciting scale-up on an international level.
- You will make a huge impact as you’re the first Product Marketing Manager to join the company.
- You will set foot in an extremely open and transparent culture where good ideas are highly appreciated.
- A personal training budget and working hours are flexible.
- Annual salary up-to €70K base.